home
StrataCafe Forums
 All Forums
 StrataCafe
 Strata Design 3D CX
 Using Type in Bulleted List

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: What color is an eggplant?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Insert an Image File

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
designthis86 Posted - 01/07/2014 : 17:44:57
I have attached screen shot of a bulleted list I wish to appear during my animation. Each bullet should appear one second after the last bullet appears in sequence. They slowly appear using texture fade in.

After creating the first bullet I replicated the other two. How do I apply effects and texturing and the effect not effect all three. They seem to be grouped or related somehow so when I move a keyframe the keyframe on the other two bullets' timelines move as well. How can I work on one bullet's effect without the other being influenced.

Regards,

Mike

Image Insert:

87.96 KB
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
designthis86 Posted - 01/13/2014 : 11:50:49
Thanks Britt.
tbgriswold Posted - 01/08/2014 : 16:29:27
Here is the use of three textures to do the three reveals:
http://www.stratacafe.com/image.asp?galcat=0&imageID=31753

The file is in version 7.5 and is posted here, temporarily:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38386685/InvisibleReveal.s3d.zip

Britt

Image Insert:

2.3 KB
designthis86 Posted - 01/08/2014 : 15:58:07
I am trying to have each bullet fade in. I have attempted several times to animate the texture by using the transparency and the stencil setting. Once I set one keyframe to a setting it seems to affect other keyframes in the timeline. I want the bullets to start out transparent and fade in over 1 second. Any ideas?
designthis86 Posted - 01/08/2014 : 15:20:43
Ah yes, thanks. A little tedious if you had a lot of bullets. Have to replicate for uniform spacing and size for each bullet.
Wally_B Posted - 01/08/2014 : 09:14:56
You need 3 separate textures for your 3 separate bullets, animating each texture independently...Unfortunate, and tedious when you have alot of elements, but 3 isn't so bad.

Changing an attribute on any given texture changes it on every instance of that texture, regardless of what object its on.

StrataCafe Forums © 2009 StrataCafe Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000