Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ken Bringhurst
A Regular

USA
238 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  14:26:58  Show Profile  Visit Ken Bringhurst's Homepage
We are announcing that the plug-ins will officially ship on Monday, July 23rd.

If you purchase before we ship (you only have this weekend) you save $50 on Design 3D[in] - or save $150 if you buy all three.

If you're a CX 5.x user you can get the next upgrade to CX for free if you purchase the Design 3D[in] plug-in. These plug-in features will be incorporated in that next upgrade.

Only two days left!

DJLEX
A Regular

USA
157 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  18:28:41  Show Profile  Visit DJLEX's Homepage
This is a really good deal for current CX users and new users. First of all, discounted pricing for everyone that pre-orders! The cutoff time is Sunday at midnight, MDT.

And, for current CX 5 users...

There were some concerns about buying the Design 3D[in] plug-in now - and then having to buy the next upgrade to CX with the same features. To erase those concerns we're including the next version of CX for free. That way, you can buy the Design 3D[in] plug-in today and know that you'll be taken care of for the next CX upgrade.

Trust me - you'll want to get these plug-ins sooner than later. :)

http://store.strata.com/
Go to Top of Page

silica
Infrequent Poster

1 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2007 :  21:26:00  Show Profile
I hadn't even heard about the Strata plugins for CS3 until this week, so obviously I missed the pre release promotion. I'm wondering if there is a discount for NAPP members. I looked on the NAPP site and could not find one, but it may be too new or they haven't agreed upon one. Obviously, I don't want to buy now if one is forthcoming. Any help?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
StrataCafe Forums © 2009 StrataCafe Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000