Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

rskover
Infrequent Poster

USA
36 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2007 :  13:07:46  Show Profile
I watched the new video tutorial by Ken Bringhurst building the baseball trophy. I thought that was a great tutorial, by the way. I noticed that towards the beginning he put together a layered texture file in PS3 Extended. He then went to File/Scripts and pulled up "Strata 3D texture Exporter. I don't seem to have that script. Did I install improperly or am I missing some files or do I have to purchase something else?

Richard

Brian Lawson
A Fountain of Information

USA
5217 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2007 :  13:40:09  Show Profile  Visit Brian Lawson's Homepage  Send Brian Lawson an AOL message
Those scripts, Strata 3D Texture Maker & Strata 3D Texture Exporter, will be new in the CX 5.5 update. They are not part of the D3D package. We've been discussing whether to make them available for download for other users but I don't know if that descision has been made yet.

Brian Lawson
Strata technical support
Go to Top of Page

rskover
Infrequent Poster

USA
36 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2007 :  14:05:19  Show Profile
When is CX 5.5 supposed to be released?
Go to Top of Page

Brian Lawson

USA
5217 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2007 :  14:14:26  Show Profile  Visit Brian Lawson's Homepage  Send Brian Lawson an AOL message
A date has not yet been announced. Ken posted "We are about to announce that 5.5 will be available." in another topic here on the Forums, that's all I can tell you.

Brian Lawson
Strata technical support
Go to Top of Page

Brian Lawson

USA
5217 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2007 :  12:40:09  Show Profile  Visit Brian Lawson's Homepage  Send Brian Lawson an AOL message
Here is a link to get the files Ken was working with in the tutorial. This does not include the textre scripts or model, just the Illustrator and .psd files.

http://www.stratadownloads.com/3dlayer/trophy_assets.zip

Brian Lawson
Strata technical support
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
StrataCafe Forums © 2009 StrataCafe Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000